Getting In Trouble For Nothing
The school has it wrong has it all wrong about Keri. She in my opinion made a ''bomb" by mistake! She was just made a small chemical reaction that was that was really small. The only reason she was working on her project in school and not at home is because she lives in a apartment. Keri never even meant to do this she is a nice person who gets stringent A's. She gets expelled from her school for what and the police change them for what? Luckily the police started to use there brain and let Keri go to court to fight the mistaken charges. If Keri's parents get a good lawyer for court the police will for surly drop the charges and will be able to go back to school. Hopefully this mistake does not go on Keri's record. If I was the police or the school bored I would give Keri a free gift for the mistake. Some of the free gifts I would give if I was the School bored or the police is I would give is an iPod computer, or a T.V.. Keri can also start a petition. Hopefully Keri fights the court and wins!
No comments:
Post a Comment